The University of Gloucestershire has initiated an excellent funding scheme called International Postgraduate Awards for students who demonstrate academic and extracurricular excellence.
This award will benefit prospective international students of any postgraduate coursework at the university.
User Review( votes)
The University of Gloucestershire is a modern university that offers students industry-standard services across four unique specialized campuses. Students can choose from a variety of courses and areas because it provides around 100 undergraduate courses, 57 post-graduate programmes, and a PhD degree.
Why study at the University of Gloucestershire? You can expect a student lifestyle that is close-knit and inclusive, full of culture and natural beauty, at this university. You’ll establish your own personal philosophy and professional path, whether you want to teach or work in another education-related field.
Application Deadline: October 15
- University or Organization: University of Gloucestershire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 50% of the international tuition
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The scholarship is only available for the named programme in the offer letter and beginning in September 2021 or January 2022.
- Students must be studying on campus on a full-time postgraduate degree, for a minimum of 2 semesters.
- Applicants must be international fee payers and must be self-funding
- Excellent work experience and portfolio will be considered in addition to grades.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to apply for the postgraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit your personal statement, previous transcripts, a copy of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: You’ll need to check the course page and your country page to ensure you hold the necessary qualifications.
- Language Requirement: To meet the University of Gloucestershire’s English language entry requirements, international students will need to have achieved one of the qualifications listed below. All qualifications accepted are assessed based on their equivalence to the UKVI IELTS
The University of Gloucestershire will provide 50% tuition fees for students to complete their education in the UK.