Scholarships are a great way to boost and encourage international students who wish to pursue their higher education abroad but don’t have enough funds to do so. Therefore, the University of Strathclyde has announced Professor George Avloni’s Memorial Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
Self-financed international and home country students are both eligible for this scholarship application. Students must be part-time MSc Sales and marketing students at Strathclyde to receive the tuition fee award of this scholarship.
User Review( votes)
The University of the Strathclyde University of Strathclyde ranked 406th in Best Global Universities, is one of the top Public universities in Glasgow recognized for its voluntary responsibility to research, teach and be of benefit to society.
Why choose the University of Strathclyde Glasgow? Strathclyde offers its students a very flexible, innovative learning environment where they enjoy a first-class teaching experience using state-of-the-art facilities. Graduates of Strathclyde are fully prepped and ready to take on the workplace.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2021
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 50% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from UK, EU, EEA, and other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake MSc Sales & Marketing programme at Strathclyde.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be part-time postgraduates at Strathclyde.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply through the university portal and complete the application process or through UCAS. The applicants are required to mail their offer letter along with a scholarship statement [email protected] to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Bachelor degree certificate
- The 300-word statement clearly articulating through their ideas, experience, and achievements and why they should be considered for the scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a Greek or foreign university with second or upper-class honors.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The students that will win this scholarship will be given 50% of the tuition fee of undertaken master’s degree study at Strathclyde.