To encourage the education of international students in Australia, the University of Sydney is providing the Postgraduate Research Scholarships for the academic session 2022-2023.
The purpose of this funding award is to support high-achieving candidates who want to conduct a postgraduate research program in Carbontech at the university.
Grab this opportunity and get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is an internationally renowned Australian teaching and research institution with a wide range of programs. Its purpose is to assist you in developing the skills, knowledge, and values necessary to lead in a rapidly changing world.
Why study at the University of Sydney? The university offers a number of student accommodation alternatives as well as a variety of flexible study options. Students will gain transferable and study skills that will assist them in adapting to and navigating the many situations they will experience during their careers.
Application Deadline: November 23, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: $28,597 p.a. (up to 3.5 years)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research program in Carbontech
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be an international student
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science
- Be willing to research into the general area of Carbontech
- Hold an honours degree (first-class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component
- Have a background in engineering, energy and sustainability.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate research program at the University of Sydney. After being registered, you must submit an online application form for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, feedback from two academic referees, and a personal statement with your application.
- Admission Requirements: To become a part of the university, you must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Sydney will provide an annual stipend allowance $28,597 p.a. (up to 3.5 years) equivalent to the minimum RTP rate (indexed on 1 January each year) for up to three years. An extension for up to six months is available, subject to satisfactory academic performance. This scholarship will also provide academic course fees and student services and amenities fee for up to twelve research periods.