If you are a non-EEA student and want to complete your master’s degree in the Netherlands, then you have a beneficial offer to join the WUFP Waiver Programme provided by the Wageningen University.
The studentship aims to attract talented international students from non-EEA countries commencing in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university in the Netherlands.
Worthy opportunity for non-EEA students in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
As an agricultural college, the Wageningen University & Research is a public university in the Netherlands that was founded in 1876. It is placed in the top 150 universities in the world.
Why study at Wageningen University & Research? As one of the world’s top-ranked universities in the fields of agriculture, the university is committed to finding those solutions through intensive collaboration with various organisations.
Application Deadline: March 1st, 2021
- University or Organization: Wageningen University & Research
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: tuition fee waiver for 24 months.
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from non-EEA countries or developing countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing postgraduate degree coursework in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants have to apply for the admission in the master’s degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, candidates have to enrol in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the previous degree certificate, transcripts academic records, statement of motivation and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a bachelors degree certificate and have to meet the other admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicant needs to prove their English language level by submitting a sufficient result of an English proficiency test results.
The Wageningen University & Research will provide the tuition fee waiver for 24 months for the deserving students.