Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University has announced the Ryoichi Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowships Fund in collaboration with Nippon Foundation to international applicants for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship aims to cultivate future leaders who will be active domestically and internationally by providing scholarships for postgraduate students at APU.
Grab the opportunity and get financial assistance in Japan.
User Review( votes)
Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, known as APU, is one of the top international private institutions in Japan ranked at holds an aim towards realizing a society of peace, sustainable development, and coexistence between humanity, nature and the diverse cultures of the Asia Pacific region.
Why study at Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University? Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University is full of diverse opportunities to contribute to freedom, peace, humanity, international mutual understanding, and the future shape of the Asia Pacific region by creating global leaders across all fields and industries. Classes at APU are interactive, and there are countless opportunities to gain real-world experience through programs such as volunteering, study abroad, and internships.
Application Deadline: 28th May 2021
- University or Organization: Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Fellowship
- Award: 187,500 YEN
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for postgraduate fellowships in Accelerating Globalization in the Asia Pacific regions.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must submit legitimate documentation.
- The applicants must submit a relevant research proposal.
- The applicants must not be availing of any other scholarship from APU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply through the online application system of the university. Accepted applicants will be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Student Information Card
- Copy of valid passport
- Financial plan
- Statement of Financial Support
- Three identical photos
- Graduation or diploma certification
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must propose research content consistent with the basic theme of ‘Issues and Opportunities Facing the Asia-Pacific Region: Rapid Transformation amid Accelerating Globalization’ to be accepted in a PhD programme at APU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain a minimum score of 310 – 499 on TOEFL or ITP to be admitted at APU.
The selected applicants will receive 187,500 YEN per month, from August to March, i.e., eight times a year, for the complete duration of their study from the university.