A master’s degree allows you to gain specialized knowledge that will help you advance in your field. Therefore, SOAS University of London is offering the International Postgraduate Scholarships for the Middle East and North Africa Students. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022-2023.
Great opportunity for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1916, SOAS University of London is a public research university in London. SOAS is recognized as the world’s leading Asian, African, and Middle Eastern studies. It is a modern, inclusive, and forward-thinking university located in the heart of London, England. They are uniquely placed to inform and shape current thinking about our world’s economic, political, cultural, security, and religious challenges.
Why study at SOAS University of London? This university is an outstanding institution of higher learning. Every year, it welcomes talented and high-achieving students from all over the world, regardless of their community, color, or nationality, to study here.
Application Deadline: The application must be submitted with a supporting statement by 31 May 2022.
- University or Organization: SOAS University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students from the Middle East and North Africa (Libya, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt)
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have applied for a Postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree for September (the scholarship selection panel will only be able to award a scholarship to those applicants who have received an offer by 31 May)
- Classified as an Overseas fee-paying student from the Middle East or North Africa (Libya, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to enroll in the postgraduate degree programme. After being enrolled, students must submit an International Postgraduate Scholarship form via the online form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit their academic merit and a 250-word statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have a first or good Minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent
- Language Requirement: All international applicants must successfully provide proof of English language at SOAS.
The SOAS University of London will provide four scholarships worth £3,000 each to support a master’s study for international students.