Do you want to pursue your PhD degree in the UK? If your answer is yes, apply for the Health Schools PhD Studentships at King’s College of London.
The educational award is open to UK/EU students in order to pursue a PhD degree programme at the university for the academic year 2020/21.
King’s College is a public research university located in the heart of London and recognized as one of the top ten UK universities. It is the oldest university of England providing world-class teaching and cutting-edge research.
Why study at King’s College London? At the college, students can develop themselves in an environment which is vibrant and safe. It has recognized excellence in innovation, research and teaching.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- University: King’s College of London
- Department: Health School
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Full tuition-fee & stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Various
- Nationality: UK/EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in Structural biology, Stem cells, Psychology, Psychological Medicine, Psychiatry, Primary Health Care, Physiotherapy, Physiology, Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pathogen, Palliative care, Occupational therapy, Nutrition, Neurobiology, Molecular biology, Microscopy, Mental Health Studies, Medicine and health-related studies, Medical and Molecular Genetics, Life Sciences, International Mental Health, Infection, Immunology, Imaging, Health Sciences, Health & Social Care Research, Global Mental Health, Genetics, General Practice & Primary Care, Forensic Science, Food hygiene, Epidemiology, Drugs, Drug Discovery Skills, Dietetics, Development Studies, Development, Dentistry, Dental, Chemistry, Cellular biology, Cardiovascular, Cancer, Biophysics, Biomedical research, Biomedical and health sciences, Bioinformatics, Biochemistry, Asthma, Anatomy and human sciences, Allergy, Ageing, Addiction studies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, applicants firstly take admission for a postgraduate research study at king’s college of London. After that, applicants will need to register an account to make an application for the award.
- Supporting Documents: A personal statement, A research proposal and project approval form, transcripts of your previous qualifications, two academic references, and proof of any English language qualifications
- Admission Requirements: To apply, requisites are needed to meet all the entry requirements of King’s College of London.
- Language Requirement: To study PGR, applicants must review all the English language requirements.
The King’s College of London will provide full tuition-fee & stipend to the UK/EU students for the academic year 2020/21.