With the goal of fostering students’ education in the USA, Manhattanville College is granting an excellent opportunity through its President’s Scholarships.
The funding opportunity is open for international candidates who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program for the academic year 2022/2023.
Amazing opportunity for international students to get funding for their education in the USA
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1841, Manhattanville College is a private liberal arts college located in Purchase, New York. It offers more than 30 academic programs that will help prepare you for the working world.
Why study at Manhattanville College? Manhattanville College is an amazing choice for students because, throughout their entire degree career, they inspire them to pursue new areas of interest and both academically and technically develop student knowledge.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Manhattanville College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $ 21,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program in any of their chosen subject at Manhattanville College for the academic year 2022-2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, candidates must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to attach their official high school transcript, personal essay, two letters of recommendation (one from councilor and one from a teacher), and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: The average GPA of 3.4 is required to take admission to the college.
- Language Requirement: Before applying for an undergraduate degree, you have to meet the language requirements of the college.
The funding program will provide $ 21,000 for students, and it is a renewable amount for three years if you maintain a minimum required GPA during the undergraduate degree.