Intending to support the education of outstanding students in the UK, the University of Strathclyde is announcing its Faculty of Science Masters Scholarships for the academic session 2020/21. The programme is open to overseas students.
The scholarship programme assists students who want to commence MSc Advanced Computer Science or MSc Advanced Software Engineering in the Faculty of Science.
Amazing opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
The University of Strathclyde is a well-known technical institution that provides academic modules, study skills, and English language training. It is recognized on the international level for its innovative research, teaching, and student support.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? The university offers various opportunities including summer work, on-campus opportunities, part-time roles, internships, and research internships. Here students will be encouraged to challenge accepted thinking and explore their interests through independent study.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £2000- £4000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc Advanced Computer Science or MSc Advanced Software Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a new, international (non-EU) fee-paying student holding an offer of admission of a full-time place in MSc Advanced Computer Science or MSc Advanced Software Engineering in the Faculty of Science commencing January 2021.
- Hold, or be on track, to receive a minimum of an upper second-class undergraduate degree (or international equivalent).
- Must be self-funded. Students who receive full scholarships, for example from a government office or embassy, will not be eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarships, applicants must take admission in a full-time postgraduate programme at the University of Strathclyde. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Strathclyde is providing scholarships between £2,000 – £4,000 to new international students joining the MSc Advanced Computer Science or MSc Advanced Software Engineering