Education strengthens one’s intelligence, abilities, and develops a personality. So by reflecting the light on the importance of education, the University of Queensland is proud to announce its PhD International Scholarships in Game Theory, Mechanism Design, and Cybersecurity.
The scholarship opportunity aims to apply game theory and mechanism design techniques to cybersecurity. The funding programme is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
Nice offer for international students to receive up to three scholarships of $28,597.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is one of well-known Australia’s leading universities. It offers comprehensive support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience at the university.
Why study at the University of Queensland? At this university, students will get challenging and inspirational education during their study time. The university supports students in their academic pursuit to attain a higher degree by research.
Application Deadline: November 11, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Game Theory, Mechanism Design and Cybersecurity.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you need one of the following approved degrees to apply for a PhD:
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree).
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent.
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean.
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarships, applicants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the University of Queensland. There is no separate application for scholarship because you will have the opportunity to request scholarship consideration on the application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Queensland is awarding three scholarships of $28,597 to domestic and international students for the academic session 2020/2021.