To support a growing portfolio of activities in the domain of sustainable blue economy, EMUNI University is offering the International Research or Junior Research Fellowships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The researcher will collaborate on data gathering, organization of events and opportunities in the field, dissemination of findings, communication among partners, report writing, and scientific writing.
Amazing chance to become a part of this fellowships programme in Slovenia.
User Review( votes)
EMUNI University was established on 9 June 2008 in Portoroz to become an international, postgraduate, higher education, and research institution fully integrated into the Euro-Mediterranean Area. It is one of the six priorities of the Union for the Mediterranean, whose secretariat was created by the Joint Declaration of the Paris Summit for the Mediterranean. The activities of EMUNI University include postgraduate education, seminars, conferences, summer schools, professional courses, professional upgrading study programmes, and other activities.
Why study at EMUNI University? EMUNI acts as a powerful force to bridge the shores of the Mediterranean. EMUNI’s mission remains all the more relevant today. Inclusive growth and development are increasingly contingent upon the advancement of knowledge and innovation. Peace, security, and prosperity in the Euro-Mediterranean region continue to be the highest priority for the participating states. It is a university that operates through true partnership with other universities. It is a resilient network of collaborating higher education institutions across the Mediterranean and a platform for inter-cultural dialogue and science diplomacy.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 30 August 2022.
- University or Organization: EMUNI University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Slovenia
- Eligible Countries: Croatia, North Italy, Austria, and all other countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A research degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Eligible candidates should have >2 years of research or project experience (e.g., master’s degree with research assistance to PI, work on EU-funded projects, project management in competitively funded projects). Candidates should have solid research skills; project management, team management, and IT skills are all an asset for the vacancy.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for admission to their choice of university. Applicants, please email [email protected]and [email protected]. In the application, all applications will be reviewed by HR and the Director of the Centre of Excellence.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a CV, including a list of publications and a short motivation letter (1 page, max two pages) that expresses how your research lens or ambition relates to the EU’s conception of a sustainable blue economy to [email protected] and firstname.lastname@example.org. In the application, please specify the working arrangement you are interested in or available for (living location, full/part-time). You should receive an acknowledgment of the receipt of the application. All applications will be reviewed by HR and the Director of the Centre of Excellence.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a doctoral degree (PhD) OR have >2 years of research or project experience.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide proof of your English proficiency before starting your studies at the university.
The university will provide a salary for successful applicants that will depend on experience, skills, and working arrangements.