Grab this life-changing opportunity to study at James Cook University with the International Research Training Program Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024 in Australia.
This scholarship is mainly allotted to international and domestic students who are onshore in Australia at the time of application. Students who want to undertake a postgraduate research programme at JCU will be given this scholarship.
Amazing chance to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
James Cook University is a public university that seeks to discover and develop novel therapeutics and diagnostics using cutting-edge and cross-disciplinary molecular bioscience research. It ranks 287th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose James Cook University? James Cook University has initiated the kind of research and teaching that makes a difference to people and societies, the natural world and the built environment. It is committed to top-quality teaching, learning and research which equip the students of JCU with skills and knowledge to meet the demands of the workforce in the tropics and throughout the world.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 30th September 2022.
- University or Organization: James Cook University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: $28,854 pa
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Australia and all other international countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Higher degrees by research programmes offered at JCU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been enrolled and accepted by JCU in the applied degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the university portal and complete the application portal.
- Applicants need to indicate that they wish to apply for a scholarship at the time of application. They will be considered for all the scholarships they qualify for.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor’s degree
- postgraduate qualification
- Proof of citizenship or residency/ Passport
- List of Publications
- HDR application form
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have satisfactorily completed 12 years of schooling and have the appropriate English Proficiency level to be admitted to JCU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 74
- PTE – 52
- C1 Advanced/ C2 Proficiency – 169
- ISLPR – 3
- JCUCEAP – Level 3
The selected students will be given an overseas health cover along with a living allowance of $28,854 pa for up to 3.5 years.