The University of Technology Sydney is very keen to provide an exciting funding scheme named UTS Onshore Postgraduate International Scholarships.
International master’s students are being offered this scholarship towards a postgraduate degree programme at UTS. Students will be eligible to take this scholarship in the form of a tuition fee discount upon being accepted by the university.
Wonderful chance for students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university in Sydney that is internationally recognized for relevant and innovative research and to engage actively with business and the community. It is mentioned in the top 10 universities in Australia.
Why choose to study at the University of Technology Sydney? The University of Technology Sydney is a future-based university among the top young universities in Australia. It makes the students ready for the future world. All the course works and programmes taught at UTS are aligned closely with industry needs and make the graduates highly employable.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from any country in South Asia, South-East Asia or Africa region are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any master’s degree by coursework program at UTS is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must be a citizen from a country in the South Asia, South East Asia or Africa region; and
- Must have completed a recognised Australian tertiary qualification at a Bachelor’s degree level or higher; and
- Must meet all admission criteria for the selected Master by coursework program; and
- Must be commencing studies at UTS full-time and on-campus
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are required to log in on the application portal of the university and apply to a postgraduate programme of their choice. The candidates do not need to apply separately for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An official academic transcript or record of study
- Evidence of completion of study if this is not stated on the academic record
- Evidence of name change
- Translations of any documents not in English
- Other course-specific documents
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to hold a recognised bachelor’s degree equivalent to an Australian bachelor’s degree to be admitted to a master programme at UTS.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79-93
- PTE – 58-64
- CAE – 176-184
- AE5/AE6 – AE5
The institute will cover 25% of the tuition fee of the undertaken postgraduate programme at UTS for the standard duration of the course.