The University of South Australia is happy to announce the availability of International Research tuition grant on the basis of academic merit and demonstrated research capability.
The sponsorship will cover international tuition fee for 3 years. The aim of The grant is to enable and encourage talented students to reach international programs.
Great chance to get an education from the University of South Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It is the largest university in South Australia with more than 32,000 students.
Why at The University of South Australia? The University of South Australia is an innovative, world-class institution built on more than 150 years of teaching, learning and research excellence. UniSA is globally connected and engaged in helping solve the problems of industry and the professions.
University or Organization: University of South Australia
Course Level: Research program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International applicants
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- International applicants are eligible for the opportunity .
- The grant is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Commencing international research degree students
- High quality with demonstrated research capability
- Be supported by a strong supervisory panel(with the end-user adviser on the supervisory panel, where appropriate), and be enrolled in a research-rich environment
- In receipt of (or been awarded) a fully externally funded stipend scholarship, or in receipt of a living stipend supported by external funding.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Language Requirements: Applicants should have proficiency in English.
Benefit: At least $27,596 per annum (2019 stipend rate) for 3 years, with the possibility of one six-month extension (2019 stipend rate)