Applications are invited for Vice-Chancellor’s Sports Scholarships at the De Montfort University (DMU) in the UK. International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
The aim of The grants is to help outstanding students who have excelled academically and have an offer of admission to study at DMU.
This is the best offer to study in the UK with a tuition fee waiver.
User Review( votes)
De Montfort University (DMU) offers the perfect combination of award-winning teaching and world-class facilities. University is proud to be one of the top 25 universities for graduate employment and offer a great student experience.
Why at De Montfort University? DMU has invested heavily to develop a beautiful campus with a mix of traditional and modern study places. The university has a great record for helping students find highly skilled work or further study.
University or Organization: De Montfort University
Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate taught or postgraduate research course
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: 8 September 2019
To qualify for the Vice-Chancellor’s Sports Scholarship you must:
- International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, postgraduate taught or postgraduate research course during the academic year 2017/18
- Compete at a high representative level*, and be able to demonstrate passion and commitment to your sport
- The students will compete in British Universities and Colleges Sports (BUCS) and Varsity competitions; while gaining a recognized degree qualification across a wide range of course and disciplines.
*We are aware that there are huge variances in sports, and the standards people can achieve, so email us if you’d like to discuss your application further. See below for the tiers of scholarship available:
- Tier 1: For students performing at high national or international level
- Tier 2: For students performing at a high county or national level
- Tier 3: For student performing at the county level
- Tier 4: For students who have already received an academic scholarship from DMU
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
Benefit: Eligible students will be awarded up to £6,000 of support. This includes:
- A cash bursary of up to £4,000
- Up to £2,000 towards sport-specific support, such as physiotherapy, sport science support, and private medical insurance
- Access to one to one strength and conditioning sessions and support
- Access to a host of performance sport workshops, events and support