Enthusiastic aspirants are invited to become a part of the International Postgraduate Research Award (IPRA) funded by the University of New England for the session 2020-2021. The program is open for students from all around the world.
The award supports international candidates who wish to undertake postgraduate research degree program at the University of New England in Australia.
Nice offer for students to study a postgraduate research program in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1938, the University of New England is a public university with approximately 22500 higher education candidates in Australia. It offers over 200 programs in 23 disciplines at undergraduate, postgraduate coursework and higher degree research levels with options to study online or on campus.
Why at the University of New England? The university provides the best educational facilities for students. By joining the university, students have an opportunity to get primary and practical research in many areas of study.
Application Deadline: June 19, 2020
- University or Organization: University of New England
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: Annual Stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research Masters and Doctoral degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity opportunity, applicants must have a high First Class Honours Degree or Research Master with Distinction or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the Postgraduate Research program at the University of New England. After being registered, candidates must complete and submit the application form.
- Supporting Documents: all applicants must submit a statement of support from their principal supervisor. the statement should be no more than 500 words and should outline alignment of the applicant’s research proposal and must provide two referee reports.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of New England provides an annual stipend, course tuition fees, and single Standard Overseas Health Insurance for the academic year 2020-2021.