Get a chance to pursue a rewarding career in the USA at Broward College through its International Scholarships programme. The scholarship programme is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
International student applicants who want to apply for any undergraduate or graduate degree programme at Broward are eligible to take this scholarship. Highly excellent students will be given the scholarship award towards the tuition fee and overall cost of study.
Worthy offer for students.
User Review( votes)
Broward College is a public college in Florida that is the 10th biggest community college in the USA. It aims to transform students’ lives and enrich its diverse community through academic excellence, innovation, and meaningful career opportunities.
Why choose to study at Broward College? Broward College is very affordable for a nationally recognized college. Broward also provides its students the ultimate convenience with flexible day, evening and online classes that makes it easier to fit a new degree or certificate into their busy life. The university is the biggest supporter of the dreams of its students.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: Broward College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: The applicants that belong from countries out of the USA are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate study programmes in any desired discipline offered at Broward are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants need to maintain a 2.5-grade point average.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students must carry out their application process on the university portal. Eligible international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school diploma
- University transcripts
- Student visa
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit test scores of SAT or ACT.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
Broward University will provide the selected candidate’s tuition fee support towards the undertaken undergraduate or graduate study.