The USA is one of the favourite educational destinations for international students. If you also want to study in the USA, then apply for the international awards provided by the Capital University.
As the Theological Seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Synod, Capital University was founded in 1830. It is the oldest university in Central Ohio and the largest Lutheran-affiliated universities in North America.
Why study at Capital University? At CU, they transform lives through higher education, and an immersive, high-impact and convergent approach to teaching and learning, feed and refine the role each of them was born for and no matter who they are.
Application Deadline: May 1
- University or Organization: Capital University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s
- Award: $18,000 to $24,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students must have good academic performance and standardised test scores.
- Applicants must have to enrol in a bachelors degree program, and your cumulative GPA is 2.00.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students are advised to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program via college application or common application at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your official academic transcripts, copy of passport and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students have to provide the standardised test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.
The educational wards are made for a maximum of eight fall and spring semesters for students in the following manner:
- Level 1: $18,000
- Level 2: $20,000
- Level 3: $24,000