Flinders University is giving talented students an excellent chance through its International Postgraduate Research Scholarships to pursue their higher studies in Australia.
The award is accessible for international applicants who wish to pursue postgraduate research in any field in Australia at Flinders University. The scholarship will give the applicants benefits towards tuition fees and provide a resettlement allowance worth $1,485 initially.
Amazing opportunity for students to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Flinders University is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. It is a leading international university ranked 423rd in QS Global World Rankings 2021. It strives to be internationally recognized as a world leader in research, an innovator in contemporary education, and the source of Australia’s most enterprising graduates.
Why study at Flinders University? Flinders University doesn’t limit itself to teaching the students the ins and outs of their particular degree; instead, students graduate with skills that they can apply across all sorts of careers. Students will learn creative and critical thinking skills, analytical skills, study skills, writing skills, and much more. Students are constantly challenged and intellectually stimulated and enjoy working in a challenging, stimulating environment.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Flinders University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All non-Australian students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for any Postgraduate Research degree programmes at Flinders University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied for a full-time Masters by Research degree programme.
- The applicants must be accepted into the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicant must create and apply through the student login of Flinders University. There is no separate application for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Three-year undergraduate degree from an Australian university or equivalent
- Official translation of transcripts if not in English.
- Copy of passport
- Additional course-specific requirements
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have a four-year degree with a significant research project in the final year of at least six months and 18,000 words to be admitted in a Master’s by Research degree programme at Flinders.
- Language Requirement: The students must have the required score of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- Completion certificate of English programs approved by ELICOS
Flinders University will provide the scholarship holders an international tuition fee offset, a tax-free living allowance yearly, and a relocation allowance reimbursement of up to $1,485 to assist with the cost of moving to Adelaide to commence the study under the scholarship.