Imperium International College is inviting Malaysian and international students to apply for the International Scholarships to start their academic journey in Malaysia for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarships will be awarded to academically inclined Malaysian and international students who display leadership qualities and wish to undertake a diploma or certificate programme at IIC. They will receive tuition fee waivers upon winning this scholarship.
Hurry Up! Apply for this scholarship programme and get financial assistance in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
Imperium International College is a college of arts and technology situated in Malaysia. One of Imperium’s key strategic objectives is to provide the best quality education and skill for a wide range of students, creating responsible & caring citizens for the future. It is one of Malaysia’s leading universities.
Why choose to study at Imperium International College? Imperium International College is a purpose-designed campus that offers a wide range of innovative academic, professional and vocational programs to global students. Imperium International College has formed partnerships with a range of good overseas universities to conduct additional programmes. The programmes at Imperium International provide the students with relevant pathways to their career goals.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Imperium International College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma and Certificate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian nationals and other applicants from overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All diploma degrees and certificate courses and subjects offered by the college are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be admitted to the applied programme by the college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply through the online application process of the college. Applicants that meet the scholarship criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of all academic qualifications
- One (1) passport-sized photograph with white background 35mm x 45mm
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your sponsor letter
- Pre-arrival Medical examination report from student’s home country
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and above to get into IIC in any programme.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency by submitting scores of IELTS or TOEFL.
Imperium International College will provide tuition fee waivers covering from 15% to 90% of the programme fee of the selected students for any applied programme at IIC.