Apply for the IPC Global Citizen Awards at International People’s College and complete your studies in Denmark for the academic year 2021-2022.
The applicants who need financial assistance and provide proof of the same are eligible to take this award. It is funded by Friends of IPC, an independent organisation that supports the idea of International People’s College. The award will be offered to deserving students.
Wonderful opportunity for students in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
The International People’s College is a Danish Folk High School that, in particular, works with active global citizenship and is encouraging students to take an active part in the development of the world as well as the local community of the college. It is one of the best in its field.
Why choose to study at International People’s College? International People’s College offers its students the perfect combo of globetrotting and enlightenment. All programmes at IPC are taught in English and hence hold a global outlook on teaching and learning. IPC has an international focus and celebrates diversity believing that difference enriches lives and expands the horizons.
Application Deadline: 22nd June 2021
- University or Organization: International People’s College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Certificate and Diploma
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All applications from developing international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for any certificate and diploma courses and subjects available at IPC.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must belong to a developing country and must be enrolled in IPC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to fill out and submit the application form provided on the IPC portal. Upon submission of the application form, students will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Educational qualification
- Work experiences
- Essay – Why do you want to attend IPC?
- Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have relevant qualifications and must submit legitimate documentation to be admitted in IPC.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to speak, understand and read English fluently.
The selected applicants will receive a full scholarship to carry out their certificate and diploma study at IPC for its complete course.