Lewis University is offering International Scholarships to overseas students to help them with educational costs while studying in the USA for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship programme is open to all international students. Undergraduate or graduate-level study costs up to$15,000 can be covered with this grant.
Nice offer for international students in USA
User Review( votes)
Lewis University is a private Roman Catholic and Lasallian university in Romeoville ranking 19th in Regional Universities Midwest. Lewis University is recognized as one of the finest, mid-sized, comprehensive Catholic universities in the country.
Why choose to study at Lewis University? The university promotes the development of each individual through the pursuit of wisdom and justice. Its fundamental mission is to stay exclusively dedicated to education. LU is committed to help
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Lewis University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Up to $15,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students of all international countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate or graduate study programmes offered at LU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in the applied programme at LU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their undergraduate applications here and graduate applications here. International applicants will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- College transcripts
- Transcript equivalency evaluation
- Copy of passport
- Statement of purpose essay
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 52
- Duolingo – 105
Lewis University will reward scholarships worth $15,000 to the selected international students to pursue their higher education.