The Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Croatia is inviting research fellows who intend to gain further professional experience in Croatian institutions of higher education or research to apply for the Scholarships of the Republic of Croatia offered for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students that belong to a country that is in a bilateral agreement with Croatia are eligible to apply. Higher education in a Croatian institute of choice is expected to be funded with the scholarship award, which will likely be provided towards the cost of education.
This scheme will help students with the educational fund in Croatia.
User Review( votes)
The Ministry of Science and Education of Croatia is the ministry in the Government of Croatia, which is in charge of primary, secondary, and tertiary education, research institutions, and sports. The Ministry participates in the development of programmes and projects and the implementation of the EU-funded projects and projects funded from other international sources.
The Ministry of Science and Education of Croatia cooperates with the ministry competent for management of state property in all affairs regarding management and disposal of shares and interests in state-owned companies, as well as companies that are primarily engaged in activities within the jurisdiction of this Ministry.
Application Deadline: Applications made later than 1st April 2022 will not be accepted.
- University or Organization: The Republic of Croatia – Ministry of Science and Education
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Croatia.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Belgium (Flanders), Bulgaria, China, Czech Republic, Germany (Bavaria), Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Turkey, and Ukraine are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any higher education programme at a Croatian institute of education.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be citizens of countries (and territories) with a valid/effective educational co-operation programme with Croatia or a bilateral agreement signed by the Croatian Government and the relevant ministry of the given country (or territory).
- The applicants must be nominated by the foreign partner institutions, i.e., competent national authorities responsible for implementing the Bilateral Scholarships Programmes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can follow the admission procedure of their respective universities. However, students must complete a separate scholarship application form to consider the scholarship award.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide academic transcripts, recommendation letters, nomination letters, etc., as per the university needs at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree qualifications and meet additional requirements of the university they wish to get admitted to.
- Language Requirement: The students need to meet the language requirements of their respective universities.
The Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Croatia will provide the selected candidate’s scholarships to undertake higher education in a Croatian Institute.