The National Institute of Applied Sciences is now calling talented students to apply for the International Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
Nice chance for students.
User Review( votes)
National Institute of Applied Sciences, commonly identified as the National Institute of Applied Sciences, is a French engineering university. It was established in 1957 to set the school’s global policy in terms of education, research, and international relations.
Why choose to study at the National Institute of Applied Sciences? National Institute of Applied Sciences, or INSA, is a distinctive French group of graduate engineering schools promoting the core values such as diversity, humanism, excellence, innovation, and strategic foresight. The study plan at INSA includes foundations of ethical reflection, implementing innovative and active pedagogies to provide the students with opportunities to learn about citizenship, gain autonomy, and develop a sense of responsibility while encouraging creativity and innovation.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: National Institute of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and PhD
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any Master and PhD level course
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be from an independent social, economic background applying to any UG or graduate programme at INSA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must sign up on the Groupe INSA student portal and apply through the online process. The applicants are required to contact [email protected] to receive the application details of the scholarship
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school diploma
- Bachelor degree
- Identity proof
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have bachelor’s and master’s qualifications relevant to the applied programme to be accepted by INSA.
- Language Requirement: The applicants need to be fluent in English and must have a basic understanding of French.
The applicants will be awarded the tuition fee, full or partial, of the Master and PhD programme at INSA.