If you are international or domestic students and you are interested in applying for a study grant, then you have a wonderful opportunity. The Nile University of Nigeria is now offering its international awards.
The study program is available for national and international students. Applicants must complete your studies within the stipulated period allowed.
Excellent opportunity for domestic and international students to study at Nile University of Nigeria.
User Review( vote)
As a leading university, they are dedicated to providing their students with the best academic, social and personal experience. They have committed to invest in both their innovative approach to education and in their facilities.
Why at the Nile University of Nigeria? The students were given a tour of the University’s laboratories, library, classrooms, and other facilities. The students were also given a short lecture on the career opportunities available to them when they study various courses at the University.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
University or Organization: Nile University of Nigeria
Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD degree
Award: 100% Tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International students
The program can be taken in Nigeria
Eligible Countries: Domestic and all countries students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for a grant:
For Undergraduate to Postgraduate studies:
- NUN first class graduates get a 100% discount, second class upper graduates get a 50% discount, second class lower graduates get a 30% discount
- NUN staff with 3 years’ experience get 80% discount
- NTIC graduates get a 30 % discount
- First-class graduates from other institutions get a 50% discount
- NUN graduates from PGD to MSc and from MSc to MPhil get %10 discount
- 3 to 5 individuals from the same corporate organization get a discount of 10% for each person, 6 people and above get a discount of 20% for each person and 11 people and above get a discount of 30% for each person.
- The Board of trustees and management of the NUN have agreed that all Academicians who wish to apply for the 100% scholarship are to bring a reference letter from their Dean and HOD to the Board of Trustees for approval. They shall work for NUN for 2 years after graduation. The NUN first class graduates do not have this obligation.
- Non-Academicians “who have worked here for 3 years are entitled to apply for an 80% discount scholarship as well. They shall work for NUN for 2 years after graduation in their promoted position.
- NUN graduates (PGD, Undergraduate and master’s) get 30% discount
- NUN Staff (Academic and non-academic) gets 50% discount
- NTIC graduates get a 30% discount
- The board of trustees can give up to 100% discount
- Staff working in the institution under First Surat Group get 50% discount
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For a application, Applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission all students must have to apply online here.
- Supporting Documents: Each candidate should summit Completed and Signed Application Form, Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Transcript, Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate, Copies of Official Examination Results, Guarantor’s Letter/attestation of Financial Support, Medical Report & Immunization records, Letter of Recommendation from Secondary School Counsel/Principal, 4 Recent Passport Photograph documents to admission office.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The amount of scholarships due to JAMB and WASSCE results is as announced by the Board of Trustee of the Nile University of Nigeria NUN.
Students can get scholarship according to their Jamb and WAEC results in 2019/2020 academic session as follows:
- For Medicine and Law, a JAMB score of 260 attracts a 10% discount, 270 attracts a 20% discount, and 280 attracts a 30% discount and so forth. No discount for WAEC results.
- For other Departments, a JAMB score of 230 attracts a 10% discount, 240 score attracts 20% discount, and 250 score attracts 30% discount and so forth.
For other departments excluding law and medicine, WASSCE/WAEC grades of 4 A’s attracts 10% discount, 5 A’s attracts 20%, 6 A’s attracts 30% and so forth.
- Students with 4 A’s and above in WASSCE together with a JAMB score of 300 and above will get a 100% scholarship.