Penang Medical College is delighted to offer International Scholarships for students who have a dream of graduating from a reputable college in Malaysia.
The scholarship programme is open to overseas students who will take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the college.
Wonderful opportunity for students in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
RCSI & UCD Malaysia Campus, formerly known as Penang Medical College, is a private medical university in Penang, Malaysia. It is one of the Foreign University Branch Campus in Malaysia.
Why study at Penang Medical College? The RCSI and UCD curriculum will set you apart as a clinically distinguished graduate, competent and confident to begin the challenging houseman years in Malaysia or the world.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Penang Medical College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award:15% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Obtained 3As and above in A-Levels or equivalent
- Accept the offer and pay a deposit
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, students have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Attach Passport Details Page, Birth certificate, High School results, Resume / CV, recommendation letter, personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to complete the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to submit English language requirements in the form of IELTS, TOEFL, and/ or SPM GCE 1119 English.
Penang Medical College will provide a 15% tuition fee for students to complete their studies in Malaysia.