Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the School of English Literature, Language and Linguistics is offering the Masters International Scholarships at Newcastle University for the academic year 2021/2022.
There are several awards are open for the UK and international students applying for a master’s program, and it provides an award amount of £5,000 to the successful students.
Great opportunity for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Newcastle University is a UK public research university based in Newcastle upon Tyne, North East England. It is ranked in the top 200 of most world rankings and in the top 25 of most UK rankings.
Why study at Newcastle University? The institution is dedicated to offering the greatest services and academic achievement to its students. It features award-winning teachers that are dedicated to assisting applicants in achieving their goals.
Application Deadline: 1 June 2021.
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: School of English Literature, Language and Linguistics
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £5,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in School of English Literature, Language and Linguistics. Applicants who, at the time the application is submitted, have accepted an offer of a place for 2021-22 entry on one of the following Master’s programs in the School:
- MA in English Literature (including the pathway in Children’s Literature)
- MA in Creative Writing
- MA in Writing Poetry
- MA in Linguistics
- MLitt (Masters by Research) in English Literature,
- MLitt in the English Language
- MLitt in Linguistics
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants should have an achieved or predicted first-class or high 2.1 undergraduate degree or, where relevant, a lower qualification with professional practice that provides equivalent academic and research skills.
- Applicants are expected to outline why the School of English Literature, Language and Linguistics at Newcastle University is the best place for them to undertake Postgraduate study and how Masters’s level study will lead to doctoral study or otherwise support their future career aspirations.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of scholarly merit, and awards are open to Home and International students starting one of our PG programmes at the start of the 2021-22 academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants must take admission into the master’s degree coursework at the university. Applicants should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, aspirants need to submit proof of their academic qualification, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and passport copy.
- Admission Requirements: The requirements are different according to the country, so candidates need to check the requirements based on their country.
- Language Requirement: Students are advised to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability only if their first language is not English.
Newcastle University will provide the award of £5,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.