Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the international awards at New Zealand Tertiary College for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is available for international students who want to complete their higher education at NZTC. Students can receive this application for any undergraduate or graduate programme applied and receive benefits towards the tuition fee of the programme.
New Zealand Tertiary College, 39 years old institute, ranked among the best universities, values people and is committed to empowering students to care, educate and serve meaningfully and effectively by providing comprehensive and professional programs.
Why choose to study at New Zealand Tertiary College? New Zealand Tertiary College is a globally known educational institute providing comprehensive and professional programs to enable students to excel in their chosen field. It is committed to allowing the students’ access to outstanding education offered via flexible technology-enhanced learning modes that support lifelong learning journeys. Teaching and learning activities at NZTC are influenced by engagement with research and professional communities guiding adult education.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: New Zealand Tertiary College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Students from all overseas countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate-level courses and subjects available to undertake at NZTC are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- They must identify as an international student and must be accepted in the applied programme by NZTC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must register on the university portal and sign in with the new credentials to complete the application procedure. Students that have successfully submitted the applications will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Visa proof
- Passport copy
- High school records
- Bachelor degree
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold an impressive high school certificate or a Level 7 Bachelor’s degree (360 credits) accepted in an undergraduate or graduate course at NZTC.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The applicants selected for the international financial aid positions will receive assistance towards any applied undergraduate or graduate programme by NZTC.