High achieving Indian and international aspirants have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the international awards at UCLA Samueli School of Engineering in India.
Administered by the Samueli Office of Academic and Student Affairs (OASA), the program is open for all undergraduate Engineering majors and levels.
Nice opportunity for Indian and international students
User Review( votes)
The UCLA Samueli School of Engineering involved in academic research in its specific field, as well as several interdisciplinary fields. It offers a general B.S. degree in Engineering to upper-division students who wish to pursue an interdisciplinary program.
Why at the UCLA Samueli School of Engineering? At the UCLA Samueli School of Engineering, candidates can get a clear path to fully manifest their potential. It offers a rigorous curriculum that builds an unmatched foundation in the fundamentals of science and engineering.
Application Deadline: October 28, 2019
- University or Organization: Samueli Office of Academic and Student Affairs (OASA)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $200 to $12,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 100 bursaries are awarded
- Nationality: Indian and international students
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from India and all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in the field of Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: The sponsorship will be awarded new students, continuing students, international students, and domestic undergraduate students with Engineering Majors at UCLA for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to receive this studentship, aspirants are demanded to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at UCLA Samueli School of Engineering. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit an essay and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, seekers are needed to hold their previous degree certificates with academic grades.
- Language Requirements: All seekers will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competence.
Benefits: The grant is ranging in award amounts of $200 to $12,000.