With the motive of rewarding students talent in Portugal, the University of Aveiro is pleased to announce the International Scholarships for talented worldwide students.
The scholarship programme is open to attract international students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Worthy opportunity for worldwide students in Portugal.
User Review( votes)
The University of Aveiro (UA) is a public foundation under private law whose mission is to contribute to and develop graduate and postgraduate education and training, research and cooperation with society.
Why study at the University of Aveiro? The university offers a wide range of degree programmes in various areas of knowledge which reflect its multidisciplinary and innovative character and are designed to build student competences in scientific and technical areas that meet the emerging needs of business, industry and society.
Application Deadline: 31 May
- University or Organization: University of Aveiro
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Reduction in tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Portugal
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The University of Aveiro grants an incentive to all international students whose application score is equal or higher than 15.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to attach the following:
- Copy of personal identification document or passport, which states clearly the nationality of the candidate and, for Brazilian candidates, includes the CPF
- Copy of training/educational certificates/diplomas, in particular the qualification that gives access to higher education in the candidate’s country of origin and of Portuguese secondary education or equivalent qualification, translated into Portuguese or English
- Document providing proof of the candidate meeting the preconditions that have been established by the UA for the course of study in question
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold previous degree results.
- Language Requirement: The university confers professional qualifications to teach English and another Foreign Language (German, Spanish or French) in Basic and Secondary Education.
The University of Aveiro will provide the reduction of the tuition fee to be paid by the international student to the amount of 1,000€