The University of Queensland is currently accepting applications for the PhD International Scholarships in Utilising extracellular vesicles for the diagnosis of lung cancer. The scholarship opportunity is open for both domestic and international students.
The funding programme assists students who want to undertake a PhD degree programme in Medicine, Science and Mathematics. The funding programme is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
Excellent opportunity to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland, established in 1909, offers wide-ranging support services and orientation programmes to allow you to enjoy the best possible study experience. It is an international higher education university in Australia.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university offers degrees of associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher decoration so that you can enjoy the university’s best possible study experience. It focuses on science, medicine, engineering, and computing with a heavy research emphasis.
Application Deadline: January 4, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Medicine, Science and Mathematics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, for this programme you need to have one of the following approved degrees to apply:
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree).
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent.
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience, approved by the principal.
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the University. After that, applicants have to submit the online application form for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Queensland will provide a living stipend $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually for three years.