The Western Sydney University is proud to announce a PhD International Scholarships in a Unified Dynamic Vegetation Model for Australia for the academic session 2021/2022.
The grant is open for both international and domestic students who want to commence a PhD degree programme at Western Sydney University. Interested candidates can apply for this wonderful funding programme.
Western Sydney University, which was established in 1989, is an Australian multi-campus university offering numerous undergraduate, graduate, and research programmes. The University values academic excellence, honesty, and knowledge-based pursuit.
Why study at Western Sydney University? The University provides a number of support programmes, including grants, effective tutoring, and learning facilities. Students will gain academic excellence here and learn new avenues for their future.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Western Sydney University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $30,000(AUD)
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in a Unified Dynamic Vegetation Model for Australia.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold qualifications and experience equal to one of the following (i) an Australian First Class Bachelor degree, (ii) coursework Masters with at least 25% research component, (iii) a Research Masters degree, or (iv) equivalent international qualifications.
- Must exhibit strong academic performance in an area related to the project, such as environmental science (e.g. plant ecology, biogeography, remote sensing) or a quantitative science.
- Must have strong quantitative skills with some knowledge of computer programming (relevant languages include R, Python, C, and Fortran).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the fascinated applicants have to take admission in a PhD degree program at the University and must apply online for this program.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
Western Sydney University will provide the following awards:
- Domestic candidates will receive a tax-free stipend of $30,000(AUD) per annum for up to 4 years to support living costs, supported by the Research Training Program (RTP) Fee Offset.
- International candidates will receive a tax-free stipend of $30,000(AUD) per annum for up to 4 years to support living costs. Those with a strong track record will be eligible for a tuition fee waiver and Overseas Student Health Care (OSHC)(opens in new window) insurance (Single Policy).
- Important advantages for various organizational financing for field and data collection and for the participation of travel and conferences.