Bursaries help students achieve their goals by eliminating their financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the University of Greenwich is providing International Scholarships.
The bursary aims to encourage talented international students to enroll in full-time undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Nice opportunity for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Greenwich, founded in 1890, offers a large pool of highly qualified faculty with a wide range of skills, as well as strong ties to business. Numerous undergraduate and graduate programmes are available in a variety of subjects.
Why study at the University of Greenwich? It is possible for students to achieve their professional goals and ambitions at this institution. You can boost your career with the support of the university by taking advantage of its interesting chances to build skills and earn useful experience.
Application Deadline: The last date of this scholarship is 30 October 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Greenwich
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You have been offered a place to begin a course in September 2022, January 2023 or April 2023.
- You will pay fees at the international rate.
- You are not receiving any other scholarships from the University or another source.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this funding opportunity, students are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, applicants must complete the application for the International Scholarship Award for the 2022/23 entry
- Supporting Documents: Attach a personal statement, a CV including two referees, and academic qualification transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to complete the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: English is not your first language; you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof
International students who hold an offer to study at the University of Greenwich could receive a tuition fee discount worth up to £3,000 in the first year.