Applications are being accepted from outstanding participants for the Academic Excellence Scholarships offered by Bournemouth University.
The Postgraduate Academic Excellence funding for international students is designed to recognize outstanding academic achievement.
Established in 1992, Bournemouth University is a highly-ranked public university that provides undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programmes in numerous fields. It also provides confidential counseling, chaplaincy assistance, and financial support to students.
Why study at Bournemouth University? While studying at BU, students will obtain world-class facilities and infrastructure. They will also acquire practical learning and the latest technology during their study.
Application Deadline: 30 November 2021
- University or Organization: Bournemouth University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate and masters by research
- Award: £3,500
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Any international applicant for a full-time taught postgraduate course or Master’s by research at BU
- You must have achieved a minimum of an upper second-class Honours degree or a CPE with a merit profile
- Applicants for the Graduate Diploma in Law (CPE) and Legal Practice Course (LPC) are eligible for this award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, students are required to enroll in the postgraduate or master’s by research programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit your academic records, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, along with language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you’ll need an IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent).
Bournemouth University will provide the award amount of £3,500 for students to complete their education in the UK.