With the purpose of supporting students in higher studies, Victoria University is pleased to announce 150 partial scholarship grant opportunities for both national and international students joining the university.
The university seeks to provide an opportunity to all interested applicants to have a value add higher learning experience with their up to 30% scholarship across all courses and open to all applicants from all countries.
Good chance for international students to get financial support for undergraduate study in Uganda.
User Review( votes)
Victoria University is one of the best universities in Uganda. They offer a fresh and intellectually stimulating environment that nurtures critical thinkers. They are committed to playing a leading role in bringing and developing high– quality.
Why at Victoria University? It is a cosmopolitan university with a wide range of nationalities. They provide learning opportunities based on standards of excellence that are unique, innovative and difficult to match.
Application Deadline: Open
University or Organization: Victoria University
Course Level: Undergraduate Studies
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: National and International students
The program can be taken in Uganda
Eligible Countries: National and International students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any undergraduate studies degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants should:
- All the joining students under the scholarship programs must meet the academic program’s minimum entry criteria for the program set by the NCHE and another relevant professional/ regulatory bodies.
- They must portray an excellent positive attitude, be dedicated to their studies and be willing to give back to the community.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For a scholarship application, all new students must be admitted to the university through the student application procedures. After accepting the process, students will need to full fill the application form at the university.
- Admission Requirements: The student must maintain good conduct, behaviour, discipline and must not have any criminal record. The student must attend at least 75% of classes and 80% of all the university events e.g. freshers balls, guild handover parties, free internal summits/ seminars etc. at their own cost.
- Supporting Documents: For the opportunity applications, applicants must submit copies of previous academic documents to support your eligibility for entry into the programme of your choice, copies of National Identity Card, Passport ( for International Students), and Birth Certi cate, 5 Coloured passport photographs, CV, Motivation letter.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Benefits: Applicants will receive various award amount to undergraduate study at Victoria University.