International Scholarship is an initiative by Whittier College to financially assist students seeking to earn an undergraduate level education in the USA for the academic year 2023-2024.
The award will be presented to students with excellent academic records. This funding opportunity is open for students who want to pursue an undergraduate course at the university.
Nice offer for international students in USA
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1887, Whittier College is a private liberal arts college in Whittier, California. As of fall 2021, the college had approximately 1,700 students. It is one of the most diverse liberal arts colleges in the country. Whittier offers over 30 majors and 30 minors in 23 disciplines and claims emphasis on interdisciplinary learning.
Why study at Whittier College? Whittier College is a residential four-year liberal arts institution that prepares students from diverse backgrounds to excel in a complex global society. Through challenging, interactive courses, taught by accomplished professors, students learn to make connections across disciplines, understand cultural perspectives, and integrate learning with practical application.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2022
- University or Organization: Whittier College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The scholarship will be given to students, including those given on criteria of academic performance, international citizenship, year of entry, and other designations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, applicants are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After being enrolled, you are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit letter of recommendation, secondary School Report, official transcripts, International Financial Certification form
- Admission Requirements: Candidates can submit their standardized test scores. Whittier College will consider your highest section scores from across all test dates from your SAT or ACT results
- Language Requirement: Applicants can demonstrate their English language proficiency through the following:
- A score of 550 or higher on the verbal section of the SAT, or a subscore of 24 or higher on the Reading and/or English sections of the ACT.
- The applicant‡s first language is English.
- If the applicant has attended a high school where the primary language of instruction is English for at least three years.
- TOEFL/IELTS/site waiver form.
Whittier College will provide the educational fund based on the Office of Admission’s criteria and typically remains the same each year.