Alagappa University has established the Postdoctoral Fellowships in India for international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The fellowship programme is exclusively open to applications for international students that want to undertake postdoctoral study in the Faculty of Arts at Alagappa University. Selected students will be awarded Rs. 50,000 to cover all possible expenses.
User Review( votes)
Alagappa University is a public university located in Tamil Nadu, India. The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked Alagappa University 64th overall in India. It aims to help students in achieving excellence in all spheres of education, with particular emphasis on Pedagogy, Extension, Administration, Research, and Learning.
Why choose to study at Alagappa University? Alagappa is committed to Attaining benchmark quality in every domain of PEARL to assure the stakeholders and students delight through professionalism exhibited in terms of strong purpose, sincere efforts, steadfast direction, and skillful execution. It is fostering research for the advancement and dissemination of knowledge.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Alagappa University
- Department: Faculty of Arts
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: 50,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in India.
- Eligible Countries: All non-Indian students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any postdoctoral study in the Faculty of Management in the areas of HRM, Business Laws, Banking and Finance, International Business, E-commerce, Monetary Banking, Rural Banking, Corporate Laws, Financial Services, Indirect Taxes, Corporate Management, Logistic Management, Organisational Behaviour/Financial Management, Foreign-Exchange Management, International Marketing, Entrepreneurial Development, Technology Management, and Retail Management
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The upper age limit for the fellowship is 35 years at the time of the submission of the application. However, age relaxation of 5 (five) years will be given to Physically Challenged and Women candidates.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission application forms can be obtained here. Students must submit the application form with a detailed CV and research proposal highlighting the objectives and methodology of the research work to be undertaken to [email protected] to apply for the position.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A photo-copy of entry qualification of HSC/ Diploma Certificate & Degree / Provisional Certificate
- A photocopy of the Statement of Marks (HSC/Diploma/Degree).
- A photocopy of the Community Certificate
- Demand Draft for the application fee drawn in favor of the Registrar, Alagappa University, payable at any bank in Karaikudi
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have acquired a Ph.D./Master degree from reputed institutions abroad with good academic/research credentials.
- Language Requirement: The students must be proficient in the English language.
The university will provide Rs. 50,000 per month to the selected students for consumables and domestic travel for attending conferences/seminars and international air travel for the first time arrival by the shortest route from the originating country by economy class.