Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. Because of this reason, Queen Mary University of London is providing its International Scholarships in Blockchain Business and Society for the academic year 2022/2023.
The main purpose of the bursary is to provide financial support for outstanding students who want to take part in a full-time taught postgraduate program at the university.
Amazing opportunity for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Queen Mary Institution of London is a world-renowned, research-intensive university with an international reputation in London, England. In 1785, the London Medical College opened its doors to students. It is a globally acclaimed university that offers global education and research.
Why study at the Queen Mary University of London? While at this university, scholars will have a fantastic studying experience and access to the best educational facilities. It delivers advanced education and analysis to help people overcome a variety of challenges.
Application Deadline: This grant application will be accepted only through 26 January 2022.
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £15,000
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Blockchain in Business and Society taught in the School of Business and Management
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must be enrolled on a full-time programme.
- You must have achieved, or be on track to achieve, a UK 2:1 degree (Upper Second) or an overseas equivalent degree.
- This scheme is available only to students who apply for and enrol on an MSc Blockchain in Business and Society taught in the School of Business and Management in the 2022/23 academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will be asked to provide the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, research proposal and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have achieved a UK first-class honors degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying for this award then you must have to meet the English Language Requirements.
The Queen Mary University of London will cover an award amount of £15,000 to the successful candidates.