The University of Cambridge is pleased to announce the PhD Studentship in Invasive Breast Cancer for high-potential applicants in the UK. The studentship is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The studentship is available for the most talented UK and EU students commencing in the PhD degree coursework at the university in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1209, the University of Cambridge is the world’s fourth-oldest surviving university and the second-oldest in the English-speaking world. It is a well-known and respected educational and research institution that annually attracts thousands of students from all over the world.
Why study at the University of Cambridge? Students will receive a high-quality education, learning, and research at this university that is on par with the best in the world. Students who enrol in this university will have the opportunity to discuss real-world case studies with specialists in any discipline.
Application Deadline: September 27, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Cambridge
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Stipend of £19,000 per annum for 4 years.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: EU and UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU and UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in using DCIS to predict Invasive Breast Cancer
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must hold or expect to gain a first/upper second class degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject from any recognized university worldwide.
- Only Home/UK students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants first have to take admission in a PhD degree programme at the University of Cambridge. After that, all applications need to be made using the University Applicant Portal.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit two academic references, transcript, CV/resume, and statement of interest (2500 characters).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Cambridge will provide a stipend of £19,000 per annum for 4 year for the academic session 2021/2022.