The University of Kent is delighted to offer International Scholarships for Taught Masters Students worth £3000 towards the cost of tuition fees in the UK.
There are a number of awards available for aspirants who want to commence a master’s study in January at the university for the academic year 2022/2023.
Nice opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Kent is a public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1965 and is recognized as a plate glass university. It offers a wide range of courses at the bachelor’s, master’s, and research levels.
Why study at the University of Kent? This is a great university to expand your knowledge, meet new people, experience a new culture, and enjoy new experiences. The university may assist in providing placement after study.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until December 5, 2021.
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Course Level: Master’s degree
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Awards: £3000
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers of scholarships
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- An application must have been made for a taught degree course at the University of Kent (any location of study is permissible), beginning in September.
- The applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer.
- The applicant must have received an unconditional offer of a place on such a degree course.
- The University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s acceptance of the unconditional offer.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For acquiring the educational bursary, applicants are needed to take admission in the master’s degree at the university. After being admitted, Candidates should fulfil the application form through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers may be asked to upload the official academic transcript and copy of passport(for international students).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should hold or be expecting a first degree with the equivalent of a first-class honours degree or a GPA of greater than 3.5 on the American system (or equivalent).
- English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English, and who live/study in a non-majority English-speaking country are required to have an appropriate grade/score on an approved English language examination.
The scholarships are worth £3000 towards the cost of tuition fees and are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.