Federation University Australia is seeking the applicants for its International Student Accommodation Scholarships. Applicants who are from any country are welcomed for this award.
Well opportunity for international students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Federation University Australia is an advanced, dynamic college giving high caliber professional and advanced education over a national and worldwide system of grounds. The college has a recognized history as the University of Ballarat, one of Australia’s most established advanced education foundations.
Why study at Federation University Australia? FUA is focused on giving examination chances to holders from a diverse range of foundations, nationalities, and ages.
Application Deadline: April 25, 2021
University or Organization: Federation University
Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Candidates from any country
The program can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for Undergraduate and postgraduate program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Holders must be eligible to study in Australia with a pupils visa and be over the age of 18 at the time of commencing.
- To be considered for this grant, applicants ought to have Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) issued by Federation University as well as must be enrolling full time in an eligible program (excluding OS exchange and Study Abroad).
How to Apply
- How to apply: For being a part of this program, firstly pupils have to submit their application for the undergraduate or postgraduate program. After being enrolled in the chosen programme, applicants are allowed to submit their application for this accommodation award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are advised to submit a recognized diploma in any discipline and international diplomas which must be approved by Federation Business School.
- Admission Requirements: For taking at the university, applicants are required to secure 120 credit points in their degree.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be fluent in the English language.
The award will cover annual accommodation fees which value may vary up to full grant $9,700 depending on award value awarded, free airport transfer, fully furnished room, utility costs, internet access, 24/7 security and support, and gym and swim membership.