To help international students secure adequate funding to pursue their education in the USA, the New York Institute of Technology has established the International Student Aid for the academic year 2022-2023.
All students traveling from outside the United States to attend New York Tech for any available undergraduate or graduate degree programmes are eligible for this financial aid opportunity offered by the institute. Tuition fee coverage will be supported.
This is an amazing programme that will support the higher education of talented students at New York Institute of Technology.
User Review( votes)
New York Institute of Technology, commonly known as New York Tech and by the initials NYIT, is a private research university. It is ranked 151st Q.S. World University Rankings of Best 4-Year Colleges in the U.S. as of 2020.
Why study at the New York Institute of Technology? New York Institute of Technology is an education society with a dedicated staff and peer advisors to help the students in all possible ways. The mission of the institute is to provide career-oriented professional education. Offer access to opportunities to all qualified students.
Application Deadline: The applicants must make sure that they have submitted their applications by 1st July 2022, i.e. the fall semester deadline.
- University or Organization: New York Institute of Technology
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N.A.
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programmes offered at NYIT can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must provide documents necessary for financial aid application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for admissions must be made via the university’s portal. Financial aid application details can be found here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copies of transcripts of all high school work
- Midyear and final year grades
- Proof of high school graduation
- 300-350 words essay
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to meet the academic and entry requirements of the degree and programme they wish to be admitted to at NYIT.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- Duolingo – 105
- IELTS – 0
- PTE – 53
The students selected will be provided financial aid to support their undergraduate or graduate study at NYIT.