To give bright and young students opportunities to broaden their horizons and develop important skills, the Ministry of Education Singapore has organized the ASEAN Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This all-rounder scholarship covering everything from tuition fee to insurance of the selected students is exclusively offered to Malaysian national applicants that want to get admitted in a Singaporean institute of junior college at Secondary 1, Secondary 3, or Pre-university 1 level.
With wonderful awards, this scholarship seeks to assist students to gain an education in the Singapore.
User Review( vote)
The Ministry of Education is a ministry of the Government of Singapore that directs the formulation and implementation of policies related to education in Singapore. The mission of MOE is to mold the future of our nation by molding the people who will determine our future.
The Ministry of Education Singapore portrays a strong commitment to country and community, their willingness to strive and persevere, their ability to think, achieve and excel. It will provide the children with a balanced and well-rounded education, develop them to their full potential, and nurture them into lifelong learners and good citizens, conscious of their responsibilities to family, community, and country.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 15th March 2022.
- University or Organization: Ministry of Education Singapore
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Secondary
- Award: Allowance and Accommodation
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Malaysia
- The award can be taken in Singapore.
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Secondary 1, Secondary 3, or Pre-university 1 in selected Singapore secondary schools or junior colleges can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a good record of participation in co-curricular activities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must follow the application procedure of any desired Singapore secondary schools or junior colleges. Students can register themselves for the scholarship by filling this form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit academic transcripts and other documents required by the institute they wish to join.
- Admission Requirements: Students must provide all prior academic certificates and meet the entry requirements of the desired Singaporean institute.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language requirements of the Singaporean school they wish to get admitted in.
The ministry will provide the selected students the following benefits:
- Annual allowance with hostel accommodation.
- Settling-in allowance.
- Return economy airfare for East Malaysians or return transport allowance for West Malaysians.
- School fees.
- Examination fees for GCE O-Level and A-Level (once only, as applicable).
- Subsidized medical benefits and insurance cover for accidents.