Portland State University is actively providing financial support to talented international students through its International Student Retention Scholarships. The study program is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarships will be awarded to international students who demonstrate financial need and want to apply for the undergraduate, graduate, and post-baccalaureate degree program in the USA.
Wonderful opportunity for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1946 as a post-secondary educational institution, Portland State University (PSU) is a public research university in Portland, Oregon. It is composed of seven constituent colleges, offering undergraduate degrees in one hundred twenty-three fields and postgraduate degrees.
Why study at Portland State University? A unique university with students at the heart and learning communities where teachers are connected not only with their field of study but also with the city in which they live.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is February 15, 2022.
- University or Organization: Portland State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, graduate and post-baccalaureate
- Award: $1,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this program, applicants must be recommended to take admission in the undergraduate, graduate and post-baccalaureate degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit high school transcripts, grades and other relevant academic records along with your graduation certificate, diploma or exam results or certificates. If you have taken any college or university classes, submit transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a cumulative (overall) grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 when converted to the U.S. 4.0 grading scale.
- Language Requirement: If you do not demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, we will place you in the Intensive English Language Program (IELP) pathway.
Recipients receive a $1,500 tuition waiver for a maximum of six terms and awarded to international undergraduate, graduate and post-baccalaureate students.