Outstanding aspirants are invited to become a part of the MSc International Scholarships offered by the Edinburgh Dental Institute for the academic session 2021/2022. The funding programme is open to the UK and overseas students.
The educational opportunity assist excellent students by providing a10% group tuition fee scholarship to study a master’s programme in Restorative Dentistry.
As one of Scotland’s ancient universities, the University of Edinburgh provides various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for international students. It provides the highest-quality research-led teaching and learning opportunities.
Why at the University of Edinburgh? The university provides candidates with skills and knowledge to plan for their future careers and successfully transition from student into professional. Here students will have a range of ways to study, from on-campus taught programs to online part-time study.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: Edinburgh Dental Institute
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Cover 10% of the total tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc degree program in Restorative Dentistry.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Eligible candidates wishing to apply for a 3-year part-time taught Masters in Restorative Dentistry by online learning.
- Candidates are required to hold their previous certificates of degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the University of Edinburgh. After being registered, candidates must complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholarship programme will cover 10% of the total tuition fee after any sponsorship has been deducted. The award applies only to the tuition fee element and does not apply to any additional costs such as additional program costs or research costs.