The USA is one of the favorite educational destinations for international students. If you also want to study in the USA, you can apply for the International Student Scholarships at the University of Nevada, Reno.
The scholarship programme aims to support high-potential applicants who want to take part in the undergraduate and graduate degree programme.
The university will provide the selected students with an educational fund towards a study program, undergraduate or graduate of their choice.
User Review( votes)
Founded as Nevada’s land-grant university, the University of Nevada, Reno is a public land-grant research university in Reno, Nevada. It is the state’s flagship public university and primary land grant institution. It is classified among “R1: Doctoral Universities – Very high research activity” by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education.
Why study at the University of Nevada, Reno? The University of Nevada, Reno, hosts a vibrant, global community of students, researchers, and professors. There are more than 700 international students and 200 researchers and faculty from more than 80 countries worldwide. They assist international students and scholars, helping them with admissions to the University, transitioning to the U.S., understanding federal laws and the visa process, and more.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received no later than February 1.
- University or Organization: University of Nevada, Reno
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate & Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Any continuing or new F-1 or J-1 student enrolled in a degree-seeking program at the University.
- Undergraduate students with a total cumulative University GPA of at least 2.75 and graduate students with a total cumulative University GPA of at least a 3.0 in graduate-level courses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for any scholarships/awards, you must complete the Graduate & Undergraduate Application in your MyNEVADA account.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a copy of your biographical passport page and official transcripts from your high school.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a 3.0 academic GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Language Requirement: Students must have 61+ TOEFL or 6.0 IELTS or 95+ Duolingo.
The University of Nevada, Reno, will provide the educational fund for applicants in the USA.