Bay Atlantic University believes that high-quality education doesn’t have to come at a high cost. Therefore, it has established Scholarships for international students in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international students that enroll in a master programme study at Bay Atlantis University are eligible to be considered for this scholarship. Students that have attained a GMAT score of 550-750 will be considered for this tuition fee scholarship.
This amazing scholarship scheme will help academically gifted international students.
User Review( votes)
Bay Atlantic University is a Washington DC-based private, non-profit university that offers the very best in higher education programs to the US and international students at its centrally located campus, just a short walk from the White House.
Why choose to study at Bay Atlantic University? Bay Atlantic University is established as a New Generation University that focuses on the return of investment, which, in the world of education, translates into students graduating with practical degrees and valuable experience, increasing their chances of successful employment.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023
- University or Organization: Bay Atlantic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Up to 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: International students from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate programme offered at BAU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a GMAT score of 550-750.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be submitted online on the university portal. All international applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of High School Transcript
- Photocopy of Passport
- Letters of Recommendations(2)
- Bank Statement
- Sponsor Letter (if applicable)
- Personal Essay
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate issued by a foreign institution of higher education.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEIC – 800
- BAU Placement Test – 80
The selected international applicants will be receiving partial or full scholarships up to 100% tuition fee of the undertaken programme at BAU.