The University of Wisconsin Parkside is proud to announce the International Student Scholarships for students who want to complete their higher education from a reputable university in the USA.
There are a limited number of renewable awards for full-time, degree-seeking international students that cover a portion of the out-of-state tuition charge.
User Review( votes)
The University of Wisconsin–Parkside is a public university in Kenosha, Wisconsin. It is part of the University of Wisconsin System and has 4,644 students, 161 full-time faculty, and 89 lecturers, and part-time faculty. It offers 33 undergraduate majors and 11 master’s degrees in 22 academic departments.
Why study at the University of Wisconsin Parkside? The University of Wisconsin-Parkside is committed to high-quality educational programs, creative and scholarly activities, and services responsive to its diverse student population, and its local, national, and global communities.
Application Deadline: January 15
- University or Organization: University of Wisconsin Parkside
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Award: $6,000 USD/year
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must possess an F1 Visa, be attending full-time, and be in a degree-seeking program to be eligible for the scholarships
- Undergraduate Criteria
High School (Secondary School) or College
GPA (4.0 scale) = 3.50 or greater
- GPA (100 scale) = 85 or greater
- Graduate Criteria
- College GPA = 3.7 or greater
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students are required to enroll in the undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Send your copy of passport and official secondary school transcripts (mark sheets) in English by mail or submit online UW-Parkside Admissions 900 Wood Road Kenosha, WI 53144 the USA
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Students whose prior education was not conducted in English are required to submit proof of language proficiency. English proficiency may be demonstrated in the following ways:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 71 (internet-based)
- Minimum IELTS score of 5.5
- An ACT English subscore of 23 or higher
- Minimum EIKEN score of 2304
- Minimum GTEC score of 1140
The University of Wisconsin Parkside will provide the award amount of $6,000 USD/year in the USA.