Zhengzhou University is delighted to offer Scholarships for excellent international candidates. The award is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students who wish to undertake any bachelor’s and master’s degree programs are eligible to apply for this grant.
Zhengzhou University is a Chinese public university in the province of Henan. It is ranked 47th in the United States and 470th worldwide. Its mission is to develop future leaders and valued citizens with a global perspective and a sense of social responsibility, as well as to pursue interdisciplinary and innovative research to address the world’s critical concerns.
Why study at Zhengzhou University? Zhengzhou University is adjusting to the country’s and region’s economic and social situations. It keeps up with global scientific, technological, and cultural developments, fully supports the university’s modernization and globalisation, and aspires to become China’s first-class comprehensive university.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Zhengzhou University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and master’s degree
- Awards: Varies
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: All non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral, Pre-degree program, Chinese Language program, General Scholar program, Advanced Scholar program are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply online and enrol themselves in their desired degree. After that, they can apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The students will have to submit the following documents to the university:
- Certified certificate or a notarized copy of the highest diploma
- Original transcripts of the previous study
- A study plan or research proposal
- Two recommended letter in Chinese and English
- Copies of physical examination records
- No criminal record proof
- Letter of authorization for applicants below 18
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants have to fulfill the entry requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: Students must have to meet the following requirements:
- For programs instructed in Chinese, applicants should be proficient in the Chinese language, with an HSK test report.
- For programs instructed in English, applicants of non-native English-speaker should provide their IELTS or TOEFL test reports.
- For programs instructed in English, applicants from English-speaking countries must provide English scores.
- For admission to Chinese language programs, applicants must not have prior knowledge of the Chinese language.
The Zhengzhou University will provide the award amount to the selected international applicants:
|Number||Scholarship Type||Value of the Scholarship||Duration||Size|
|1||First Rank||One-time subsidy of CNY 12,000||One year non-renewable||top 2% of the batch|
|2||Second Rank||One-time subsidy of CNY 8,000||One year non-renewable||top 3%of the batch|
|3||Third Rank||One-time subsidy of CNY 5,000||One year non-renewable||top 5%of the batch|
|4||Specialties||One-time subsidy of CNY 3,000||One time|