To make sure no deserving student holds back from education due to financial constraints, the University of South Alabama has established the International Students Endowed Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is made available to international students who want to undertake an undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the University of South Alabama.
Grab this wonderful opportunity and get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of South Alabama is a public research university that strives to make a difference in the lives of those it serves through promoting discovery, health, and learning and is ranked among 298 – 389 in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities.
Why study at the University of South Alabama? The University of South Alabama is highly invested in its students. It offers individual and small-group peer tutoring for a large variety of general education courses, as well as writing consultations for courses in any discipline. Students at the University of South Alabama enjoy various social, cultural, entertainment, and athletic activities that contribute to a well-rounded college experience.
Application Deadline: 15th June 2021
- University or Organization: University of South Alabama
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Only applicants from overseas are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate and graduate degree programmes offered by the university are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be enrolled in the university.
- The students must hold a high GPA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply online using the university portal and complete the application process of the chosen curse. The students may also apply using the Common Application. To apply for the opportunity , the students must log in to the application portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- Official transcripts of all the previous institutions attended by the applicant.
- Letters of recommendation
- Financial support statement
- Statement of purpose
- Admission Requirements: The students must attain a minim ACT and SAT score of 19 and 900, respectively, to gain admission. The students must also have a GPA of 3.6 or above.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- IELTS – 5.5
- PTE Academic – 44
- ITEP – 3.6
- DET – 95
The selected students will be provided with the educational fund to support their cost of study at the University of South Alabama for the complete duration of the chosen course.